Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wednesday Mantra

Lots of people do daily or weekly things on their blogs. Nichole has "Ten on Tuesday," others have daily quotes or Bible verses.
I have decided to do a daily Mantra. I oftentimes get on my soapbox about various issues, and need to find ways to not dwell on them.
Today's mantra focuses on the fact that while I think some people do stupid things, that does not make everyone stupid.

Today's Mantra:

Not everyone is stupid...not everyone is stupid...not everyone is stupid.


I get to go visit Tim on Friday. He's turning 39 on Saturday, and I was determined not to miss a second birthday in a row. Therefore, this week is creeping by more slowly than they usually do. I can't wait to finally move out there and be with him for good. Separation does not a marriage make.

As far as knitting goes, I'm still working on the baby blanket for Katie, which is a whopping 8 inches long now. I'm also plugging away at the prayer shawl for Alanna. We just found out they found more tumors on some lymph nodes, which means the family may have to cancel its trip to Ireland over Spring Break if she has to have surgery. I'm hoping that the prayer shawl will be done by then so she can take it with her.

No comments: