No, not cookies, but my world around me. There is so much going on right now, that I feel like I don't have time to breathe.
Here's what's happened in the last couple of days, good and bad:
1) My dad is sick, and we don't know what's wrong with him.
2) The new tenants are moving in Saturday, and I still have to move stuff out of the house.
3) Alanna is getting sicker by the day, and her prayer shawl is only 2/3 done.
4) I don't really want to finish the prayer shawl because I'm afraid Alanna will die if I do.
5) It takes every ounce of my efforts to go to work everyday.
On the other hand...
6) I get to see my husband in 9 days.
7) I learned how to knit in the round on two circulars.
8) I have wonderful friends and family.
9) I have some of the cutest students in the world, even though I want to strangle some of them.