Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Crumbling

No, not cookies, but my world around me. There is so much going on right now, that I feel like I don't have time to breathe.

Here's what's happened in the last couple of days, good and bad:



1) My dad is sick, and we don't know what's wrong with him.

2) The new tenants are moving in Saturday, and I still have to move stuff out of the house.

3) Alanna is getting sicker by the day, and her prayer shawl is only 2/3 done.

4) I don't really want to finish the prayer shawl because I'm afraid Alanna will die if I do.

5) It takes every ounce of my efforts to go to work everyday.

On the other hand...

6) I get to see my husband in 9 days.

7) I learned how to knit in the round on two circulars.

8) I have wonderful friends and family.

9) I have some of the cutest students in the world, even though I want to strangle some of them.

No comments: