Thursday, March 13, 2008

Katie inspired me to do the Four Things Blog:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Camp Counselor (the BEST)
2. server at the Black-eyed Pea
3. substitue teacher
4. English teacher

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Breakfast at Tiffany's
2. First Knight
3. Dances with Wolves
4. Finding Nemo (just keep swimming...)

Four places I have lived:
1. Oro Real Drive, Albuquerque
2. Navarra Way, Albuquerque
3. Indian School apartment, Albuquerque
4. Terra Bonita Way, Albuquerque
5. I'm putting a 5 here because all of my stuff is in VA, where I will live next.

Four T.V. shows that I watch:
1. CSI Miami
2. Friends
3. Reba
4. Still Standing

Four places that I have been:
1. Michigan
2. Turkey
3. Belgium
4. Paris

Four People who e-mail me:
1. Suzanne
2. Lynette
3. Helen
4. Janet

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Macaroni and Cheese
2. Chicken Pot Pie
3. Pasta
4. chocolate

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. at home knitting
2. shopping
3. Virginia
4. on vacation

Things I am looking forward to this year (2008):
1. Finally getting to live with Husband for longer than a month at a time
2. Moving to Virginia
3. Driving across the country
4. Getting pregnant (hopefully)

That's my list! I hope I have inspired someone else to blog about their four things.

No comments: